Connecting leaders to fuel progress.
When you're a leader, connecting with your peers is one of the most valuable ways to learn and grow. At Aquent, we connect our clients and provide the chance to share experiences, brainstorm ideas, and produce meaningful results.
CONTINGENT LEADER COMMUNITY
Building, shaping, and caring for the contingent workforce.
Our community is an exclusive group of progressive leaders who are eager to collaborate and develop innovative ideas that improve contingent programs for the workforce. We work together to solve problems and help shape a future of vibrant, inclusive, and equitable programs that make a positive impact. It's a big, complex challenge. And it's the right thing to do for the business–and the worker.
- Share and discover new ways to build exceptional contingent labor programs.
- Collaborate in small group, facilitated contingent workforce leadership discussions.
- Build long-term professional relationships and gain actionable insights.
Where in-house leaders connect and share ideas.
InsideOut is an exclusive, invitation-only community for visionary in-house design and operations leaders seeking new ways to expand their networks and move their business forward. Our small-group live roundtables, with content driven by attendees, lead to meaningful discussions, new ideas, and real connections that last. InsideOut members:
- Connect with leadership peers to build relationships that create opportunities for growth.
- Tackle real-world problems in a safe – and small – facilitated discussion format.
- Collaborate and share insights that help leaders advance and enhance their value.
ROBOHEAD EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
An engaged, influential group of RoboHead users.
The Aquent RoboHead Executive Council gives our users an opportunity to connect with other leaders, share best practices, give direct feedback to the development team, and influence the future of our technology.
- Get an insider view of the product roadmap and help shape what's next.
- Understand operational trends based on aggregate Aquent RoboHead user data.
- Learn best practices for leading an in-house creative or marketing team.
Creative talent contributes to local communities as only they can.
Four Good is a local meet up that brings creative minds together and inspires them to solve a problem for a local nonprofit within a 4-hour time frame. When talent joins to “Connect Collaborate Create Cause,” charities are transformed, and the possibilities are endless.
- Elevate an important nonprofit using your unique design/marketing skills.
- Disconnect from your day-to-day and use your skills as a force for good, with new creative partners.
- Get together with passionate, like-minded professionals where egos, titles, and paychecks are left at the door.
Powered by Capital One + Aquent.
To learn more, please contact:
Dana Ailsworth /