Find the Best Talent Match for Your Team
Long-term success requires strategic hires. Aquent’s direct hire recruiting service is our highly personalized solution matching talent to your needs. Our consultants develop an in-depth understanding of the role, key performance milestones, and the business impact to find you the perfectly calibrated candidate.
- Assign a dedicated direct hire consultant to provide focused, highly personalized recruiting.
- Understand client’s marketing and business objectives, collaborating on a plan for growth.
- Carry out an in-depth intake covering business goals, the role, and culture to craft a comprehensive, nuanced search brief to target and engage top talent.
- Lead an extensive candidate search and vetting operation, curating only the top 3-5 candidates for consideration to ensure the best use of time.
- Coordinate a half-day, in-person interview session with all candidates, for easy candidate comparison.
- Help compare and contrast candidates to find the best hire.
- Conduct post-placement check-ins with hiring managers and talent, enabling long-term success.
We helped oilfield services giant Schlumberger find a precious resource, their talent.
With a mandate to include UX from day zero on all tech projects, Schlumberger turned to Aquent to hire UX researchers, UX designers, design thinkers, and tech writers to help create more effective project scoping, development, and tracking.
When LMC Automotive needed more forecasting horsepower, we delivered.
LMC Automotive relies on highly-skilled automotive analytics and forecasting talent. And they depend on Aquent’s insider knowledge of the automotive industry to recruit this specialized talent. Aquent recruits make up 30% of LMC’s Michigan staff.
Macy’s, a favorite of our great, great grandmothers, had to win the digital age.
No great shock that a retailer founded in 1858 was losing to ecommerce. The mandate: transform, create omnichannel experiences, and ensure great CX at every touchpoint. Aquent helped hire UX team leaders who were up to the challenge, building consensus and confidence.
When you’re 85 years old, SEO really matters: A Place For Mom story
Families all across North America searching for answers find them at Place For Mom. SEO made it #1. The client’s next goal? A no-agency 44% organic revenue increase. Aquent delivered an in-house SEO/SEM growth team that could set strategic and creative direction.