Aquent Studios seeks a Digital Designer to develop concepts and execute visual designs for major campaigns. The Designer, supporting a large Aquent Studios client, ensures that work is completed to client expectations and specifications, while meeting multiple, competing timelines and tight budgets. Working within a rapidly changing environment, the Designer will prepare graphic files for a variety of platforms while maintaining the integrity of art, design, and brand.
This position will be a part of a larger production/design team working across several locations, with multiple clients internal to the company this position supports. The ability to work a flexible schedule depending on specific deadlines and volume of projects, is required.
- Concept, design, layout, and format graphic files primarily for digital media, including PowerPoint, JPGs for Social, and other multimedia initiatives
- Create print deliverables when needed
- Exhibit a high level of accuracy when reviewing externally supplied files, setting up client files, and/or managing pre-flight of newly produced files
- Present creative concepts to account management and clients as required
- Help develop best practices
- Can translate creative brief into brand-specific impactful designs that advance clients’ strategies and achieve marketing goals
- Ability to initiate and articulate concepts across various forms of media and collateral, with ability to translate designs for presentations, web, and video use preferred
- Ability to create custom graphics/illustrations based on defined parameters
- Can organize disparate source materials into cohesive relevant design
- Exhibit an excellent command of formats, typography, graphics, and layout
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate ratio of clear space, content, and graphics to achieve a consistent brand look and feel
- Understand components, cycle times, and distribution requirements for integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Experience creating print-ready files to required specifications
- Ability to effectively evaluate photography for both visual style, using existing libraries and approved stock houses