Looking for your next communications gig? Immediate opening in NYC for huge financial brand!
Global Customer Solutions provides outstanding Sales and Customer Service support for key insurance and protection products within the Americas business, and drives call center transformation and digital servicing channels globally. Our contact center associates handle calls and digital contacts with customers, providers, brokers and employers. We are often the first point of contact for company customers as we provide customer service and direct sales expertise in support of five key lines of business in the Americas: Group Benefits; Property & Casualty; Retail; Retirement & Income Solutions; and US Direct. Our group is committed to ensuring a consistent service experience for all of our customers as they pursue more from life.
Global Customer Solutions is seeking a senior communications consultant to backfill a role open during maternity leave, from mid-October through April 2018. The successful candidate will:
• Develop communication strategies and plans to enhance the communication function as a whole and to support select programs.
• Develop content to support senior executives, anything from email messages to town hall/meeting decks, briefing documents to video scripts, microblogging posts to external messages.
• Supervise production of a bi-weekly newsletter.
• Create new and maintaining existing content on a website.
• Deliver videos for GCS leader and select transformational programs.
• Support department-level communication leads in distributing their content across GCS.
• Coordinate and run meetings of established community of practice to ensure communication cascades are successful.
• Research/assemble tools, templates and other resources to streamline work of CoP members.
• Support the rewards and recognition’s monthly nominations and reporting process.
• Coordinate materials to support site visits and large-scale celebrations.
The successful candidate must have:
• Advanced grammar, spelling, proofreading and fact-checking skills
• Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Word
• Project management and stakeholder management experience
• Basic knowledge of photography, video editing and design/visual communication
The successful candidate will work with senior executives, mid-level managers, counterparts within GCS and partners organizations. He or she will work with internal partners to support GCS’ transition into a global organization, and may be asked to support external marketing activities.
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Basic photography using iPhone or other digital camera
• Ability to share large files with internal partners and external vendors