Calling all Visual UX Product Design Gurus! Our renowned Fortune 100 client is looking for a talented freelance Visual UX Product Designer 40 hours a week, NYC, 6 months, work from home on Fridays and a dedicate Apple iPhone for business. This is a creative agency environment (within a corporation) - perfect for those who love the “agency style” without the crazy hours.
This Experience Design Team has earned a valued place by building a design system from the ground up by being laser-focused on adding value for customers. The 30-person team is integrated and collaborate on projects that are based around the world.
What You Will Do:
- In this highly visible and creative role, you will create world-class product experiences by taking concepts and distill them into simple, usable solutions and collaboratively sketch with other designers and developers to deliver high caliber solutions
- Contribute to product strategy. Understand and contribute to the product strategy by distilling and presenting findings from your work.
- Gather feedback and interacting on features once they are out in the wild and carefully consider the user when designing all experiences.
- Partner with teams to share best practices, contribute to the pattern library and culture of the Experience Design Team at large
- Design and test product solutions while data to inform and iterate on product concepts
What You Need:
- Minimum 4-5 years Visual, UX, and/or Product Design B2B experience
- A portfolio demonstrating functional, simple, and delightful user interfaces; the client would also like to see your Dribbble account/work (or similar site) to get an idea of personal design taste.
- You have a passionate for product design, have high standards for yourself and your team. You are curious, ambitious and deliberate in your design decisions; know how to leverage qualitative data and user feedback to iterate and refine a product. You are also a natural communicator and collaborator - embrace critique and do not design in isolation.
- Expertise with Photoshop, Sketch and InVision, wire framing and prototyping, animating prototypes in Principle, Framer, Flinto, or similar, knowledge of HTML and CSS, Agile workplace
- Experience with system design, specifically using and helping to further develop a Pattern library
- Hands on experience with user research, prototyping, and usability testing
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org