We are looking for a fearless, agile, resourceful and collaborative Traffic/Production Manager for our agency client based in Tampa! In this position, you will partner with members of their Business Development, Brand Service and Creative staff to ensure their work runs smoothly, meets objectives and turns a profit! This is a strong, lean team who works hard, has fun and treats each other with respect. Your primary role is to ensure all projects are completed at or above expectations, on time and within budget.
To thrive, you will also need to demonstrate the following traits:
- Experience with Workamajig or Workflow.
- Excellent Organization.
- Estimate budgets, resources and time required for all projects.
- Prepare and maintain project plans, schedules and status updates.
- Ensure project requirements are clearly defined to the team in advance.
- Keep team members on track and hold them accountable to their commitments.
- Build systems to provide clarity and visibility of direction, priorities, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Work with operation and project software to input project data, updates and reporting.
- Enjoy working with numbers, developing project metrics and meeting financial goals.
- Develop accurate estimates based on past project benchmarks.
- Create accurate invoices based on approved estimates and change orders.
- Produce and present monthly financial reports.
- Along with Creative and Brand Service, identify best outside resources as needed.
- Develop clear assignment specifications and descriptions.
- Issue purchase orders and process invoices.
- Manage schedule and deliverables through project completion.
Stellar Communication Skills & Accuracy
- Provide clear, concise direction related to all projects.
- Keep team members aligned on details, logistics, budgets and deadlines.
- Proofread as needed.
Passion & Drive:
Effectively manage an extensive workload, delivering work on time and as promised
Provide assistance wherever needed, including helping Brand Service and Creative staff with administrative tasks, generating reports and maintaining files
Five years or more in an agency traffic/production role is required.