• Using Program Management best practices and standards, partner with the peer product/program managers along with internal and external partner to define feature requirements and working closely with them to launch and onboard as features are delivered.
• Work very closely with Engineering teams (one or many) and establish clarity and back it up with functional/Scenario artifacts.
• Shepherd the Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements and priorities.
• Facilitate Feature/Product communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required
• 4-8 years of project management experience, Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of products/services/applications preferred.
• Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze feature risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
• The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
• Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
• Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external partners, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adapting to changing situation required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Visual Studio required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs