Top Requirements from Manager:
1. Deep knowledge of SharePoint and suite of Windows products
2. Prior experience at IT support for another large corporation that leans highly on technology
3. Entrepreneurialism – tried creating mobile apps/basic experience creating apps
4. Experience in fast paced environment – comfortable with carrying heavy workload.
Update, create, and redesign CSP SharePoint site. Support CSP for GIL Agile Deployments. Design, create, edit/manage CSP html websites as needed.
Our client is seeking an IT Technical Analyst and Administrator to support their Corporate Strategic Planning Business Unit in San Ramon, CA. The primary need and focus of the IT Technical Analyst will be the redesigning and updating of existing SharePoint sites, as well as creating new SharePoint sites. This resource will also be responsible for supporting the enterprise wide GIL Agile update to Windows 10, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Next. The IT Technical Analyst will have the opportunity to be a part of a team that provides strategic support and analysis to executive leadership throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge and breadth of experience with SharePoint and Windows suite products, including prior IT support experience within a large Enterprise organization.
Technical Administrative Support: 75% of time
• Design, create, edit/manage CSP MS SharePoint sites including complex access permissions and linkage to other data storage systems. CSP currently manages several business-plan critical SharePoint sites including Price Forecasting, Strategy, Energy & Economics Modeling, Competitive Intelligence.
• Fill role of Database Manager for the various CSP projects including responsibilities for maintaining the high quality of data in systems of record and synchronized applications.
• Proactively address CSP data management issues and works to resolution including data QC through validation, engage IT for data management support as necessary
• Support CSP database clean-up efforts.
• Design, create, edit/manage CSP html websites as needed. Support project to consolidate and update CSP websites.
• Manage O drive admin and access rights for Price Forecasting, Strategy and EEM groups.
• Help resolve Department member general mobile computing (iphone/pad) computer software and connectivity issues – ie Manage easy to execute fixes vs calling 8765.\
• Represent and support CSP on ITC driven projects (such as GIL AGILE) as needed.
Research Assistant Support: 15% of time
• Data collection and aggregation activities in support of WGM and WOM inputs. For example, North American pipelines rates and fuel, costs and demand allocation data.
• Manage reoccuring data updating/data pulls that are reported-out to key commercial stakeholders throughout the corporation. Examples: OE weekly data, data book, quarterly, ESAI tables
• Support EEM research and whitepaper development by pulling initial research, framing a first draft, short term economic data monitoring, the more mechanical items of the basic running of the oxford economic model.
Administrative Support: 10% of time
• Create, edit/manage MS Outlook meetings, conferencing, distribution lists. Scheduling DRB’s, check-ins, executive engagements, 3rd floor access.
• Organize catering activities for catered executive and visitor events.
• Shared responsibility and better time management of the general administrative duties for the Department – copying, meeting coordination, subscription management.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft: SharePoint required -- SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Next experience required (3-5+ years experience)
• PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting personal computer software, hardware and connectivity issues required. (2-4+ years experience)
• Windows Suite troubleshooting experience required – Outlook, Excel, OneDrive (knowledge of OneDrive is highly preferred).
• Prior Tech Industry experience strongly preferred (i.e. Google, Amazon)
• Web design experience strongly desirable – HTML
• Strong interest in solving a broad range of business problems and quickly learning new skills
• Dependable, punctual and able to maintain confidentially of sensitive information
• Strong teamwork skills, able to adapt easily to the needs of a diverse work group, and able to assist others while balancing own work responsibilities