Melbourne's inner city
This well known, leading Digital Agency are at the forefront of technology and design. They are looking for a Senior UX Lead to come on board and take the reigns of this busy UX Team.
This Lead role will be at the heart of all digital projects. You will work in a team environment and be responsible for defining the project/product scope as well as creating the conceptual frameworks and documentation designed to guide the development of user-centered design and technology solutions. You will need to possess a strong vision for how technology and design can create usable, accessible and gratifying user experiences, within web and application development, mobile, and other emerging platforms. You will be a natural when it comes to providing exceptional service and building trust with clients and the team.
- Excellent project planning/management skills
- Ability to drive UXD activities such as stakeholder interviews, user goals workshops, user journey development, user research, design research, and creative workshops.
- Ability to generate rapid concepts and ideas through iterative low and high fidelity prototypes and wireframes.
- Ability to quickly grasp business concepts, interpret client/user needs, and elicit and define business/user process flows and requirements.
- Ability to carry out formal and informal user testing
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in the UXD community
- Knowledge of Emerging digital trends
- Understanding of Cross-/multi-channel UX design
- Ability to Manage and work within cross-functional teams
- Experience with Design project management
- Have worked with and within an Agile environment
It would be amazing if you also had the following attributes
If you are a creative, confident person, embedded in the UX discipline and with a strong background in mobile experience design, we want to hear from you.