Our client is a small and international strategic branding and creative agency based in Amsterdam. The company is a start-up, which is growing rapidly off the back of a few big New Business successes. In order to help manage smooth runnings in the office, the agency are now looking for an office manager to come and join the team.
- 5 + years experience working in a facilitative role (senior PA / office manager / operations)
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Pro-actively able to spot and pick up on what's needed
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Friendly and representative - able to work with clients on logistics around meetings etc.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- In charge of smooth running of the office facilities and internal office proceses
- On-boarding and supporting freelancers who are frequently joining - helping them settle in, find their way around the office etc
- Oversee the agency PA, and delegate travel and calendar management to her
- Ensure the agency supplies are managed - food, toiletries, stationery etc
- Help prepare for meetings (order food, arrange meeting venues etc)
- Process expenses on company credit cards