My client is a Global Tech Company who are undergoing a period of change, and are looking for a focused individual to join their Marketing team to enhance their product offering. This is a 5 month rolling contract, paying up to £260/day for the right candidate.
The Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with extensive consumer marketing experience to drive regional marketing planning and demand generation. This person would partner with a number of key publishers and their platform driving game franchises across gaming platforms.
Work closely with Global Product Marketing Managers and EMEA/US 3rd Party Account Managers as the main point of contact on all aspects of your EMEA based publishers marketing plans assets/programs. EMEA Publisher assignments still to be determined
The role should help drive the 3rd Party Ecosystem to align with the wider business goals of the Global/EMEA gaming business within a financial period. Work with external partners (3rd Party Publishers) and multiple internal team to achieve the goals of the business by building GTM’s (Go To Market Plans) to help the EMEA/Local Category teams meet their goals.
The Global/EMEA 2nd /3rd Party Marketing team is a key team within the wider Global Studios Product Marketing team. Our overall mission is to create the best possible 3rd party ecosystem for our partners to be successful on our gaming platforms.
Build best in class marketing programs and GTM’s which contribute towards meeting our overall business goals for console sales.
• Daily/weekly calls/meetings with Global Product Marketing Managers and Account Managers about your publishing partners their franchises and key milestones/beats
• Daily/weekly calls with EMEA HQ Publisher Marketing teams understanding their franchises and key beats whilst evangelising the consoles owned channels processes and opportunities
• Drive the creation and implementation of EMEA GTM’s for Global co-marketing titles across multiple internal teams
• Approve EMEA media plans and marketing programs for co-marketing titles
• Create ATL messaging/mnemonics for co-marketing media campaigns and approve artcert submissions for marketing materials and creative executions with branding
• Create EMEA specific and measurable marketing programs that drive the 3rd Party Business and overall ecosystem with a goal to be used in other regions and or future marketing programs.
• Drive regular and consistent communication with EMEA based Global Marcom’s, EMEA Category teams and local subsidiary offices on key franchises and co-marketing partnerships including key beats, programs and assets
• Support publishers and local markets on any events for co-marketing titles ie Hardware, software spokespeople, marketing assets etc.
Key Success Criteria
• Establish business credibility with the key internal partners in Global, EMEA HQ and in regions to effectively deliver all EMEA 3rd party marketing executional elements for your relevant publishers.
• Be considered the most effective and responsive 1st party marketing support vs our competitors across our key publishing partners particularly on co-marketing partnerships
• Quickly establish a good level of engagement with Global PM’s, Marcomms and Category/Subsidiary marketing that ensures those teams understand the value of 3rd party content and our role with the organisation
• Delivering EMEA specific marketing programs and best practices that can then be used by other regions or local markets to drive their business goals.
• Positive feedback from internal teams on the quality and timely delivery of integrated GTM’s and assets.
• To be considered a 3rd Party Marketing expert/evangelist in EMEA for both Global and the EMEA subsidiary offices.
• 5+ years experience in the Interactive Games Industry combined with experience of working with external partners, developers, and publishers.
• Proven responsibility for delivering integrated GTM’s in a European Product Marketing role.
• Working in a team across multiple groups demonstrating strong communications skills and cross group collaboration
• Extensive experience and understanding of multiple consumer marketing disciplines, including; media planning, social/PR, digital marketing and channel/retail execution
• Business acumen. Demonstrate an understanding of the key financial drivers within the business
• Strong proven project management experience
• Experience with technology products and a true passion for gaming across multiple platforms
• MS Office and MS applications (ie Sharepoint, One Note) skills essential
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to collaborate within a team/v-teams and across multiple groups
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to present in front of groups and champion our platforms
• Ability to inspire and evangelise through all forms of communications.
• Strong customer orientation and ability to deliver outstanding customer service
• Passionate about driving for business success.
• Ability to negotiate or mediate disagreements competently.
• The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
• Degree in Business and or Marketing related field