Our client is an awesome Portland agency looking for a Project Manager with retail experience. Interested? Read on!
Project Manage all aspects of projects/programs per assigned client base. Act as a conduit for all project information to ensure the meeting of all critical delivery, quality and pricing expectations as well as meeting profit margin goals
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to deliver project at or above predicted margin (accepted by management prior to presentation to client)
- Responsible for creation of timeline and the management of the timeline in order to deliver on time, quality product to client base and ensure proper and timely channeling and delivery of all critical project parts (i.e. order confirmation, pricing, artwork, approvals, distribution lists, furnished items, design, prototypes etc.) (managing critical dates of timeline)
- Responsible for change management and communication of all critical project changes and corresponding plan alterations
- Ensure proper resource alignment to deliver client satisfaction and profitability (includes internal manufacturing as well as domestic and international vendor-partners)
- Manage problem escalation process if needed (per project/program)
- Ensure proper project hand off to manufacturing (internal or external)
- Responsible for proper and complete project closure (i.e. e. timely cost roll up, billing and collection of all assigned projects)
- Responsible for updating Direct of Client Services on project activity and timing as agreed by both parties.
- Follows all company and OSHA safety guidelines and policies
- All other duties as needed.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Safety and Security
- Ability to work overtime as required .
- Ability to travel as needed
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with retail based clients preferred, bonus points for POS/ Fixturing experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving
Act as a main conduit between sales, project team, and inside or outsourced manufacturing for all project information