Position Summary: The Production Artist plays a key role in the development of sales and marketing collateral across business sectors and portfolios and will work closely with the Traffic Coordinator and Production Manager. The Production Artist must feel comfortable in a team oriented, collaborative work environment, have a highly creative aptitude, and be adaptable to a high level of multi-tasking and change.
- Create digital and print artwork within established brand guidelines and creative concepts, including revisions to past production files.
- Ensure accurate, timely development of artwork by utilizing the online Briefing Tool to obtain job specifications and assets as well as job scheduling details.
- Responsible for taking concept designs to artwork stage, creates visuals/artwork that meets stakeholder expectations within time allotted by the Briefing Tool project management system.
- Create or amend existing design files to ensure that finished visuals meet client/customer requirements within deadline.
- Organize and file all visuals/artwork so that they are accessible by other team members, properly named and stored on the graphics server, and uploaded correctly to the 1Source online asset management system.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant production or graphic design experience in agency, studio or in-house corporate environment.
- High skill ability using Macintosh software and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) programs.
- Ability to adequately use Microsoft Office programs (Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Experience with HTML and the creation of digital advertising is desirable, but not required.
- Customer-focused style, experience working in deadline driven environment, and high level of attention to detail to provide high quality final product.
- Must be able to perform methodical work to follow approved processes/guidelines and work independently and under pressure.
- Highly creative aptitude with ability to collaborate with team members and key stakeholders.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills who is confident and technically adept.