START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE PRODUCER! **
The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and project management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality.
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Drives the review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
• Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand.com when website and tool production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Partners regularly and creates teams with members of functional areas including Marketing, Planning, Merchandising, Design, Photo Studio, Creative Technology, Product Management and IT.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 1-3 years of Project Management or Content Management
• Ideal background: web production/marketing content delivery
• Software skills: office, Adobe suite
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs