My client is a leading boutique PR agency in Sydney, with an enviable client list, they are now looking for an SAE with 2 years experience to join their team. You will be actively involved in liaising with clients to meet their requirements, attending client planning and review meetings as necessary to deliver a proactive and responsive service. You will also be required to work alongside other members of the account management team, supporting them in the delivery of agency services as required, getting involved in creative brainstorms and managing PR campaigns and individual jobs from client brief through to completion and delivery.
• Relationship building with clients, colleagues and media – face-to-face, online & via telephone
• A strong focus on social media engagement for clients
• Proactive and reactive media engagement, including identifying new opportunities to promote clients and reacting quickly to events
• Lead and participates in client meetings and complete conference reports for client meetings
• Researching target media, producing distribution lists, and compiling forward features with the assistance of junior team member
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases
• Drafting copy for client collateral, newsletters, websites, feature articles etc.
• Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage with appropriate metrics
• Preparing regular client reports
• Deal with clients on a day-to-day basis by telephone and email to progress jobs, gain authorisation and sign-off on job briefs, provide quotations on new jobs, secure client purchase orders, raise client invoices and any other general client requirements
• Maintenance of all client files, ensuring that files are maintained and kept up-to-date on a day-to-day basis
• Mentor junior team members
• Contribute towards pitching and wining new business - assist the senior team in researching and preparing presentation and proposal documents for identified new business opportunities.
Experience & skills:
• Minimum 18 months to two years of agency experience as an AE
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Strong social and digital media understanding
• Be enthusiastic and enjoy creative ideas development
• Be client and delivery focused
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to work as part of a team and take initiative
• Be able to multi-task, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
• Interpersonal and relationship management skills
This is an extremely exciting role in a great agency with a strong focus on career development and a fantastic culture, team and benefits!
INTERESTED? Call me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org