Junior UX Designer
Seattle - WA
As a Junior UI/UX Designer , you’ll play a key role in designing digital products. You are someone who cares deeply about design and are eager to master your skills in a fast paced environment. The Junior UI/UX Designer will be responsible for contributing to the full design cycle: brainstorming, researching, wireframing, prototyping, and working with developers to take designs from pixel-perfect mocks to a working product.
- Outstanding visual design and typography skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Sketch
- Firm grasp of responsive design and mobile user interface design principles
- Collaboration skills. You love working with small, agile teams and watching your work come to life.
- Basic understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Solve problems creatively, learn quickly and work productively both independently and collaboratively.
- Understand and use team feedback to inform and improve your designs.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Design pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components and style guidelines
- Prepare designs for development and deliver detailed design specifications
- Wireframing user flows for new features.
- Design supporting brand and marketing collateral
- Work with cross-functional teams to find web and mobile solutions that are functional, usable and beautiful.
You must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, with HTML/CSS and/or other interactive skills being a major plus.
- You’re happy, humble, and honest.
- You can take direction and think objectively about your work.
- You’re tenacious… you don’t work around obstacles, you DESTROY them.
- You’re a team player.
- You love challenges.