The Cybersecurity organization within our clients provides security services to all of their lines of business. The objective of Cybersecurity is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of long-term foundational products such as application security and security event management. Cybersecurity is designed to address the global security needs across all LOBs and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
We are seeking a Senior Interaction Designer to join the Product Management Team within the Cybersecurity organization. The Product Management Team works to harmonize run-the-bank and change-the-bank activities to ensure our client achieves the long-term capabilities the firm needs for a robust cybersecurity function. Product Management provides governance and reporting metrics of Cybersecurity projects across the Lines of Business; executes investment planning; delivers firm-wide program updates to executive management and to core Cybersecurity work streams, and evaluates project performance.
- Work as a go-to designer with broad interaction design and product development experience who can deliver simple, enticing, and effective solutions using multiple formats and technologies.
- Lead projects to interpret and visually convey complex, unstructured data into meaningful and valuable information for Cybersecurity product areas and functions.
- Communicate effectively with the clarity of thought and be able to prototype code quickly from concept sketches and deliver a good user experience.
- 6+ years of hands-on research, wireframing and prototyping experience at an interactive agency, news media company or design studio (with Web clients).
- Expert in multiple technologies and design techniques as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure
- Experience with user interfaces, multimedia, web applications, editorial and brand design
- Expert user of Axure, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop; experienced user of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint
- Strong communicator, critical and creative thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization, achieving goals through partnership and collaboration
- Experience in corporate Finance is a plus.
All candidates must have a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to illustrate in the creative development of dynamic websites and related products.