For a big online engine we're looking for:
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Languages: Fluency in Dutch and English
The Cloud Customer team is on the front lines of helping the globe." As a sales development representative, you evangelize a device platform to leading companies. The enterprise team is expanding and focused on delivering cutting-edge endpoint management and productivity solutions to help organizations achieve more. Your goal will be to help IT decision makers create an environment where their colleagues work the way they live.
Contacting and pitching potential customers to generate new business for and our partners within the Cloud ecosystem. Reps will work closely with field sales specialists to execute outbound prospecting campaigns to find, contact, and engage IT executives interested in evaluating the OS for business use cases. This individual will be part of the EMEA sales team with a regional focus on large accounts in France and southern Europe.
The perfect candidate will strategically & persistently sell based technologies to customers through high volume phone call and email campaigns. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment where flexibility is critical. Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role. This team is seeking someone who is a fast learner with strong communications skills. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will strive to hit and exceed sales targets.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Bachelor's degree (no specific field required)
- Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with customers, uncovering business drivers, and selling Cloud products
- 1-5 years of experience with inside/outside B2B sales in high volume activity environment
- Seeking someone with strong communications skills to quickly qualify the lead and to present and promote enterprise devices
- Someone who is a fast learner, exceptionally well organized and entrepreneurial
Nice to have’s:
- Work well with goals and strive to hit and exceed sales targets
- Thrive in a ambiguity - self started
- Familiarity with endpoint management and device security
- Demonstrate attention to detail and consistently serve as a true customer advocate