Our client is looking for an iOS developer. They are working on various applications and need a developer that is proficient in Swift and Objective C. They are open to junior developers to mid-level developers and are willing to do some skill development if needed.
My client is a great company and has been named one of best companies to work at in Houston. They are family oriented, work life balanced, and the team is great!
Role: iOS Developer
Relocation: Will pay
Sponsorship: Not at this time
Location: Kingwood, TX
Role is on-site and direct hire.
iOS Mobile Applications Developer
- Works with constituent departments to fulfill mobile application development, support, and maintenance requests.
- Assists in scope definition and estimation of work effort.
- Contributes to the business requirements gathering process.
- Works with the solution design team to ensure that design standards are followed.
- Adheres to defined processes.
- Develops application code to fulfill project requests.
- Creates technical documentation as required.
- Tests unit applications for release into production environment.
- Mentors entry-level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Three or more years of professional experience required.
- Must have portfolio of mobile apps developed
- Knows and uses well the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of application development to the completion of moderately difficult assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
- Is able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner utilizing strong evaluation, originality and ingenuity skills.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Has a customer service attitude.
Preferred skills include:
- Must have 2-4 years of mobile application development experience
- Experience in design, development and implementation in a minimum of one mobile technology software platform and relevant SDK’s is preferred (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile)
- Experience with web services standards including SOAP, REST
- General knowledge of design patterns and principles, particularly Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Event-Driven Architecture (EDA).
- General knowledge of architectural concepts and the fundamentals of good software design
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and client-server interaction
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and associated development technologies, particularly Visual Studio, ASP.NET, WCF, WF, WPF, Silverlight, ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Significant development experience in Java
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL language, relational concepts and back-end connectivity to other database systems and external applications.
- Proficient in Visual Basic (VB.NET) and/or C# and working knowledge of Objective C
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and are interested, please send me your current resume and preferably online portfolio. email@example.com