My client are enterprising, intelligent and supportive. They work in an environment that encourages innovation, creativity and diversity. Not only do they love travel, they also love technology.
Purpose of the role:
In this role, you will contribute code, tests, and teamwork to a leading hotels reservation network iOS apps. This involves all aspects of the apps, from Core Data to Collection Views, as well as actively participating in the agile processes that drive the workflow. The client aims to be continuously improving and expects you to do the same.
• You work well with our team
• You help ship our apps
• You write Swift & Objective-C
• You assert the quality of your code with unit tests
• You validate app behaviour with automation tests
• You perform code reviews and accept feedback from reviewers
• You maintain build boxes, CI environment, and other miscellaneous parts of our infrastructure
• You suggest improvements to our apps, tools, and processes
• Excellent written English
• Highly proficient with Swift, Objective-C and iOS tools
• Understands programming outside the Apple eco-system
• Portfolio of apps in Apple’s App Store
• Professional attitude and experience
For more information please contact Yousef on 0207 299 0216 or click apply and I will call you back.