AQUENT is working with one of our COOLEST clients to help them hire an iOS Developer for their team in Plano, TX.
At this client, they think big and do big things. They were the first company in their industry to develop and offer mass-customization and personalization of their products and they have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand that reaches tens of millions of consumers. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. It’s audacious work at a massive scale. As a team, they come to work every day looking to build digital experiences that are authentic and bold. Their team is growing and they’re looking for developers who lead by doing and have a passion for solving complex problems.
In this role, you will:
- Work with product owners and Agile teams to understand, design, develop, and implement new features using engineering best practices, design guidelines, and principles.
- Analyze and optimize code for efficiency and performance.
- Advocate test-driven development and deliver high quality solutions.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends.
- Experiment with and learn new technologies.
- Participate in internal & external technology communities and mentor others.
- Encourage innovation, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development
- At least 3 years of mobile development for native iOS applications
- Experience with Swift as well as Objective-C.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience with Swift
- 3+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS frameworks
- 2 or more shipped iOS apps