My client is looking for a senior iOS developer with Swift experience to join their team. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing various iOS apps for our international business. The team is growing and you will be asked to help contribute to maturing the development processes and assisting teammates. You will have to both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
- Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills. Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code.
- Extensive programming experience in Swift (MUST HAVE), Objective-C and with the iOS SDK; understands the importance of optimizing for speed, memory usage and end-user responsiveness.
- Proficient with iOS memory management, UI layout, multi-threading, data model and persistence, and network communications.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C, Xcode and the Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Can design new features and tackle the annoying bugs.
- Ability to work in various programming functions including UI, graphics, and animations.
- Strong understanding of web services and object oriented principles.
- Very comfortable learning frameworks and applying them quickly and successfully to production quality apps.
- Strong computer science background (BS in Computer Science or Equivalent)
- Masters in Computer Science or greater
- Experience with designing and developing responsive web sites Experience with Swift Experience with data syncing and interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Design and development of RESTful APIs using .NET webapi
- Enterprise app deployment experience
MUST HAVE PORTFOLIO OF APPS TO SHOW