iOS Developer - London - £485 per day
Our client is a major travel website. And an App. And a call centre. But mostly, it’s a company full of people. And it’s our people who make the company better than any other website, app, call centre or company.
They are enterprising, intelligent and supportive. They work in an environment that encourages innovation, creativity and diversity. Not only do they love travel, they also love technology!
Purpose of the role:
Contribute code, tests, and teamwork to the company's iOS apps. This involves all aspects of our apps, from Core Data to Collection Views, as well as actively participating in the agile processes that drive our work-flow. We are continuously improving and expect you to do the same.
• Work well with the team
• Help ship their apps
• Write world class Swift & Objective-C
• Assert the quality of your code with unit tests
• Validate app behaviour with automation tests
• Perform code reviews and accept feedback from reviewers
• Maintain build boxes, CI environment, and other miscellaneous parts of their infrastructure
• Suggest improvements to our apps, tools, and processes
• Excellent written English
• Highly proficient with Swift, Objective-C and iOS tools
• Understands programming outside the Apple eco-system
• Portfolio of apps in Apple’s App Store
• Professional attitude and experience
Why work here?
• You'll get to work with some spectacular people both from the technology team and wider business
• They work hard to create a supportive, collaborative, and fulfilling place where you can progress your career
• They want everyone on the team to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
• You'll get to do all of this in a lovely, comfortable office in vibrant, central part of London