- Responsible for concepting and designing advertising and marketing campaigns for various channels and products as well as co-branded.
- Design primarily digital marketing campaigns and traditional marketing and promotional.
- Digital may include email campaigns, banner ads, in-app marketing, email landing pages, social ads, web sites, etc.
- Traditional may include consumer and trade print ads, broadcast/video, collateral, etc.
- Takes direction from CD, plus work collaboratively with team to deliver integrated web-based and non-web-based marketing materials and campaigns for various channels.
- Following brand guidelines and able to turn around high volume of work.
- Strong project manager who can prioritize and deliver quality work on schedule.
- Desire and ability to work on creative as well as production.
- 3-5 years experience in conceptual and graphic design.
- Bachelors in graphic design or similar communications design field.
- Design proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver and email marketing programs.
- Knowledge of email marketing and web-based project/task assignment software required (Microsoft Office Suite, Workfront, Silverpop or similar email marketing software).
- Positive motivated attitude and organization skills required.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of financial, travel and/or insurance or other regulated industries as well as multi-platform mobile app development a plus.
- Working onsite in Richmond, VA
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your portfolio. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs