Our client in the teach industry is seeking a self-directed eLearning Instructional Designer to join their fast-paced team in Bellevue. You will be responsible for creating, editing and developing audio and video learning content for internal teams, customers and partners.
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop training plans and objectives that supports the business goals of company's internal, customer, and partner audiences.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) across departments to source and develop learning content that aligns with stakeholder business needs.
- Interview, record or screencast SMEs to capture relevant learning content and demos.
- Build compelling on-demand courses and tests with eLearning, AV and course authoring tools.
- Create and edit audio and video enablement deliverables both in standalone and course formats.
- Develop guidelines, best practices, how-to’s and additional documentation to support existing courses and learning paths.
- Manage a Learning Management System (LMS) with regards to courses, certifications, collateral, domains, and analytics.
- Provide reports that analyze data regarding students, courses, enrollments and activity, and be able to present them at the executive level.
- High proficiency in courseware authoring tools. Articulate Suite preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in various LMS systems.
- Intermediate proficiency in audiovisual editing tools. Adobe Suite preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in screen capture/recording tools. Camtasia preferred.
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop preferred.
- Basic proficiency in HTML/CSS preferred.
- Basic proficiency in CRM systems. Salesforce preferred.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills.
- Certificate/Master’s degree in Instructional Design.