Vitamin T is currently in search of a E-Learning Designer/Developer for our client in Royal Oak. This is long term onsite contract opportunity!
*Position will be 30+ hours/week.
Job Summary: Follow all project development procedures as outlined by Creative Director. Follow standard development methodologies. Consistently strive to improve development techniques and software skills. Work day to day with client to support all tasks. Mostly conversion of WBT from Lectora to Storyline, some graphic support.
- Good/Practical design and basic programming skills
- Understand HTML Basics
- Understand design and layout
- Understand usability in relation to Course Design
- Able to adapt to new development tools quickly
- Attention to detail
- Understand the LMS requirements
- Good communications
- Customer friendly
- Technology savvy
- Design savvy
- Process driven-articulate and follow i3Logic’s processes
- Team focus
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards