Company seeks an efficient eLearning Coordinator to be responsible for creating training content and managing the training platform for company programs, products, and services. The eLearning Coordinator will support and maintain the Learning Management System (LMS), run reports, manage the Learning Catalog, training communications, create courses, troubleshoot and provide support, and submit support tickets to LMS vendor as needed. Working onsite in San Diego, the eLearning Coordinator will develop concise and easy to use job aids for both employees and customers on various topics including technical training, products, and services, as well as schedule and compile necessary information for WebEx event creations.
Key tasks of the eLearning Coordinator:
- Coordinate logistics for learning events including schedule, room reservations, food, training materials, registration, confirmations, materials reproduction and equipment arrangements, and other requirements.
- Perform quality assurance testing of all training content (e.g. eLearning, videos, job aids, and manuals) before it is live for end user consumption.
- Perform functional testing of quarterly releases, review the detail of the release with the LMS Administrator to provide suggestions on what to implement.
- Provide support to cross-functional field teams via email communication, meeting coordination, reporting and other functions.
- Support marketing and communications of learning & development events to effectively promote learning events.