- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages small to mid-sized Site Operations projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves complex back-end and customer facing content issues related to site assets and navigation and item data
- Shares knowledge of systems and processes
- 1 year experience in a merchandising, customer service, project coordinator, or administrator role preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, process and track multiple inbound and outbound data requests without errors
- Strong academic background in business or finance or a work history that demonstrates competence managing multiple information streams
- Schedule flexibility -- ability and willingness to be on call periodically for timely resolution of supplier-related issues
- Quick learner; comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take initiative
- Team-oriented; demonstrated ability to work and collaborate effectively with others
- Understands and follows Wal-Mart's three core values: Respect for the Individual, Service to our Customers, Strive for Excellence.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs