Start date is ASAP!!!
Looking for a ECOMMERCE WEB PUBLISHER ASSOCIATE within our Ecommerce Department.
(MUST have Web Publishing experience to be considered)
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
The Web Publishing Associate is responsible for the quality of presentation of their designated category online, under the direction of the Web Publishing Leader.
• Act as a liaison between web content, creative, web photography and merchandising to execute site changes for site builds and seasonal launches under the direction of the Web Publishing Lead. Includes changes in site navigation, product, landing pages, banners, design gallery, and merchandise presentation.
• Build the web assortment presentation. Includes management of skus, database hierarchy, data relationships, record maintenance, product copy, QA of assets and other product attributes.
• Manage page and category level presentation of product: copy, hero and alternate photography, cross sells and key word terms as well as merchandising and marketing messaging.
• Responsible for execution and administration of onsite and natural search results
• Responsible for overall sample management and scheduling during photography
• Accountable for the accuracy of sellable inventory online. Includes partnering with Merchandising, Planning, and Merchandising Operation teams to ensure online availability of merchandise.
• Responsible for site QA on merchandise, category and landing pages. Includes use of collection galleries, order of product within galleries, zooms, alt views, copy and promotional messaging at the category level (sale banners, category promotions, etc.) to ensure relevance and accuracy of product information.
• Work closely with IT, customer service, planning and merchandising to resolve customer-facing issues quickly.
• Model and teach the core values of our company.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Start date is ASAP!!!