Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide business and technical skills to assist in the re-architecture of current eCommerce processes and help in the definition and/or clarification of eCommerce platform requirements.
• Coordinate data from various sources to obtain digital assets including but not limited to product attributes, compatibility, images, videos, copy, manuals and related product support information.
• Serve as the platform administrator, responsible for data management and migration of products, pricing, discounts, images and other digital assets.
• Build the site pages by entering the content components for each content area including banners, widgets, products, etc. Maintain catalog content for products and subscriptions.
• Work hands-on with data migration and manipulation of product and subscription catalog, order and customer history, while ensuring data accuracy, data hygiene and normalization techniques are used throughout the process.
• QA and UAT of eCommerce websites and applications including desktop, tablet, mobile and call center applications.
• Adhere to the organizational roadmap and priorities, tracking and reporting on project timelines, and confirming satisfaction of deliverables (ex. Wireframes, design, HTML, asset definition)
• Support collection of documentation for campaign Terms and Conditions and legal compliance, including Sarbanes-Oxley.
• At least five years of work experience managing medium sized software implementation projects, including eCommerce platforms, and content management systems.
• Experience in Content Management Systems (e.g.: Scene7, Magento, and ATG)
• Experience with Web Analytics applications such as Adobe SiteCatalyst.
• Strong understanding of eCommerce marketplaces, shopping carts and checkout processes.
• Bachelors' degree in computer science or related field
Requirements and General Skills:
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to work under deadline.
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Administration of content management systems and eCommerce platforms.
• Highly proficient knowledge of Windows applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
• Requires basic Adobe Photoshop skills.