This is a newly created position for an eCommerce Specialist to join a well-established company who sell a wide-range of great household items. They require someone with previous experience in an eCommerce role to develop and implement eCommerce strategy across multiple brands. They are in the process of launching several eCommerce sites for different brands with the view to developing a more comprehensive online store. This role would be a great fit for someone looking for the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility across eCommerce in a supportive and collaborative environment. A Digital Marketing Specialist will help to execute eCommerce the strategy that you define.
The eCommerce Specialist with be ultimately responsible for optimising sales performance across the website(s). This role will work cross-functionally in owning eCommerce performance and the product lifecycle, optimising the end-to-end customer journey, exploring and supporting new content initiatives and identifying new opportunities to drive revenue. Success in this position requires a thorough understanding of the customer base, competitive market and market trends along with the ability to analyse sales and site performance. The ability to manage multiple priorities in a continually changing, rapidly growing and dynamic environment is key.
Key skills / responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Responsible for day-to-day eCommerce sales & online customer experience
- Work cross functionally to agree annual sales forecasts and KPIs and roll-up to an overall sales plan
- Analyse key data and insights to optimize eCommerce performance against sales targets
- Constantly improve against eCommerce KPIs such as traffic, conversion, and returns rates
- Define and implement A/B and multi-variant testing to improve conversion
- Plan, manage, and execute seasonal campaigns
- Provide expert channel insight and analysis of product performance and customer behaviour online.
- 1-3 years of online / eCommerce experience
- Work with logistics and sales operations to ensure product availability
- Provide detailed product level forecasts
Experience with Shopify & Magento desired but not essential
To hear more about this opportunity or to APPLY NOW then please get in touch with Alex Cain-Reed ASAP on 02 8667 8888. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.