Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for an eCommerce Site Merchandiser in Dallas, TX.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity and only local candidates will be considered since relocation is not offered.
Under the direction of the Associate Manager eCommerce, this role provides a unique opportunity to drive sales through our corporate brand sites, Amazon, and other key channel partners. This role will be responsible for creating new items developing and optimizing SEO content, conducting keyword and competitive research, reporting and analysis. Additionally, this role will work with appropriate departments on new products and changes to ensure all content is complete with required data in addition to tracking progress of adds/changes/deletes to websites and performing catalog maintenance to websites including description changes, image updates, and item deletions.
- Perform item set up for ecommerce customer new items: item descriptions, dimensions, pricing, images, advanced content, links and item hierarchy dimensions, pricing, images, advanced content, links and item hierarchy.
- Provide web descriptions for new product announcements at the request of the trade marketing or brand marketing teams.
- Provide the correct new item images for upload to customer websites.
- Submit design requests for photography or additional imagery as needed.
- Track status of new items and monitor progress until product is fully updated on customer sites
- Develop targeted product copy for use on brand websites and partner websites
- Create copy through consolidation of product, category, and consumer information
- Work to understand the product or category needs through discussions with or input from Product Marketing, Customer Reviews, Customer Service, etc.
- Evaluate copy based upon consumer feedback, product improvements, and market dynamics.
- Track and update product images and additional content, update as necessary
- Work in tandem with internal customers, writing & editing creative materials for brand website content, customer website content, email communications, and social media copy
- Submit design requests for infographics, imagery, photographs, and video.
- Manage the sign off process, update documents with changes and communicate with the stakeholders in the process
- Pull weekly performance data
- Make recommendations on how to improve consumption
- Foster relationships with other departments that provide and use data
- Report new item status and web site content updates on a weekly basis
- Remain up to date and aware of latest trends related to eCommerce copy and advertising
- Become owner and expert at managing select 3rd party tools to distribute and upload data to channel partner accounts
- Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, English, Business, Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in retail e-commerce, online marketing or related role preferred
- Ability to understand and optimize the customer experience
- Exceptional project management, partnering and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Omniture, CoreMetrics or Google Analytics reporting suites
- Fundamental understanding of HTML and web design principles
- Passion for eCommerce
- Content Development & Management
- SEO Optimization
- Sales Optimization
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Customer orientation
- Ability to analyze problems and provide resolution
- Strong team player and contributor
- Commitment to company values