Our client's Subscriber Success Team is seeking a professional with experience in Business or Data analysis, supporting Sales, Customer Journey, Customer Adoption, or Marketing. We’re looking for someone who is curious, is a natural skeptic, someone that doesn’t accept things at face value – we want someone who asks why the data is showing that a particular segment or program is working to drive adoption, then digs into it to see all aspects of what is happening. This role will engage in discovery, analysis, planning, and connecting the dots across teams located across the globe. You should be familiar with Excel and having access to multiple data sources. If you are familiar with SAP, SFDC (Salesforce), Tableau, and Qlikview, that would be great.
- Monitor a broad range of performance data, tracking data through various systems/ databases to ensure the availability of information required for future management needs.
- Analyze performance data, provide assessments of performance trends; identify and explain variances from goals / history / metrics, identify indicators of possible performance issues or changes in future business activities.
- Spot check the accuracy/consistency of data generated, identifying as possible errors in raw data (and root causes of such) that could impact the validity of reports using the data.
- Interpret data into meaningful results and create visuals for all levels within the organization
- Track and update project metrics to ensure commitments are met at key milestones
- Quantify how programs are driving impact to the greater organization
- Define project success metrics, analyze changes and provide daily/weekly/monthly updates to key stakeholders
- 4-6 years experience
- Experience with Tableau, Looker and PowerPoint
- Experience using QlikView, Business Objects or similar dashboard software
- Advanced excel, SQL statements, Python and experience with big data platforms
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills; strong technical background and ability to understand complex problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly-matrixed organization requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities
- Previous Saas or software experience preferred
- Understanding of the subscriber relationship lifecycle from delivery to renewal