Aquent has an immediate 18 month contract opportunity for an e-Commerce Project Manager in St. Louis, MO. This opportunity is onsite at 40 hours a week. No relocation. The ideal candidate should have strong project management, organizational and Excel skills.
Position requires a high level of organization and detail-orientation to manage the gathering of content and executing to retail customer web sites. This person will need to maintain detailed process tracking sheets to ensure process integrity and be able to maintain Audit compliances. They should possess strong project management skills to effectively plan deployments. Must be able to strategically evaluate the process and help develop Best Practices. Must be able to actively manage a significant amount of projects simultaneously.
A strong level of Customer Service is required. Must be able to leverage strong communication skills to work cross functionally with Agency, Marketing and Retail partners to resolve issues and develop Best Practices. Assist in development of training materials.
This position is instrumental in item set up at retailer, product page creation and deployment.
• Informs sales teams when new items are coming to market
• Works with sales teams on which retailers are taking which products
• Provides approved product data to retailers for retailer item setup
• Prioritize and manage execution efforts (identifying updates and impacts of updates with Sales)
• Works with Sales to attain codes and convert to a unified pattern
• Works with retailers to attain templates and understand the actions and needs of their templates
• Received content requests/changes/new items
• Work with Brand/Checkmark/One Space to develop Master and Retailer Specific copy
• Enters content into Salsify
• Deploy content to retailers
• Maintains relationship with retailers
• Responsible for keeping tabs on implementation best practices by retailer
• Development of timelines and status update reports
• Manages dataflow between internal systems
• Manages onboarding data structure of new retail customers
BS/BA in Communications, Project Management, Graphic Communication, Computer Programming or equivalent required
In-depth knowledge of Excel required
*3+ years working publishing to retail sites a plus
*Project management skills preferred