Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity with a client in Dallas, TX looking for an eCommerce Operations Coordinator.
This is a permanent opportunity that will be on-site Monday-Friday
Only local candidates who do not require sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered for this role.
- Execute day-to-day updates of site assets and product merchandising.
- Build landing pages, content pages, blog posts, and other associated site content through appropriate CMS systems
- Recommend and manage content library structures
- QA the site daily, ensuring accuracy of all products and content.
- Review and approve reviews daily
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met for successful product launches.
- Manage product images and copy production/upload.
- Work with marketing team to execute SEO, including meta titles and descriptions, alt tags, and other associated on-page optimization opportunities.
- Ensure merchandising is aligned with email and campaign calendar.
- Manage international site content, including translations and localized assets
- Research new trends/methods/tools to optimize the website.
- Run weekly reports to analyze product selling, improve site performance and enhancement strategies.
- Coordinate with Production to pull samples for e-commerce photoshoots.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Development, Creative and other cross-functional team members.