High end, hip super cool mobile accessories company is looking for an eCommerce Manager to assist in many sales functions and will have the opportunity to gain a wide spectrum of experience in a new and thriving fast-paced business environment.
Daily responsibilities include: Executing backend infrastructure
tasks pertaining to company’s top e-commerce partners, such as company website, Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, etc, expand e-commerce business opportunities, and other supportive tasks. Proven ability to manage annual sales of $10-20 million. The unique position requires an individual that poses a positive attitude, strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task, communicate effectively both verbally and written, and be eager to learn!
• E-Commerce infrastructure
• Work closely with marketing team to establish and enforce marketing standards, ensuring content consistency with all partners.
• Develop promotions and send product information and images to support ongoing marketing initiatives.
• Manage and enforce company MAP policy.
• Accountable for order placement and payment disputes.
• Establish new partners and expand existing relationships
• Seek out and establish similar retailers that would complement company’s current partners.
• Provide set up information of company’s products for in store and online.
• Ensure branding and messaging consistency through all channels.
• Assist in driving sales globally
• Secure monthly sales forecasts from each partner and coordinate internally.
• Manage stock issues and inventory allocation to meet forecast.
• Vendor Portal Management
• Upload content and ensure company products are properly represented
• Ability to extract and analyze data from complex vendor portals
• Sales Events: Assist in representing company at certain retailer and distributor events
• Daily Correspondence (As needed) with inside sales representatives and resellers/distributors
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills
• Prominent organization and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly energetic and self-starter.
• Decision-making, problem resolution, conflict management and creative thinking skills
• Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree in Marketing or Business related field.
• Consumer electronics sales experience preferred but not required.
• Experience with Amazon and Costco.com portal preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs