The E-Commerce Manager reports to the US GM and is the leader of the e-commerce operations for new product partnership. (S)he will be responsible for developing and executing the group charged to drive acquisition and retention results and will be measured as such. This person will be the responsible for all online activities, daily revenue and long-term business viability.
- Lead: team of three: CRM & Email Marketing, Media, Ecommerce Operations
- Acquisition: leveraging CRM and Media tactics, this person will be charged with driving leads to product.
- Retention: ensuring repeat buyers and continuous engagement from the consumer base
- Trading: maximizing revenues based on managing pricing, sales, media investments and other variables
- Website: ensure an optimal mobile-first experience to educate and convert visitors into consumers
- Amazon: build out and maintain sales on Amazon
- Reporting: track all sales KPIs and ensure plan is being met
- Ultimate responsible for a large E-Commerce, Digital Media and CRM budget
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Information Systems or related field
- +5 years work experience E-Commerce Product Management or E-Commerce Strategy function for a startup brand, retailer or CPG company primarily commercialized in the digital space
- Experience with E-Commerce, CRM and E-Mail Marketing platforms. Front end /Back end development
- Must be able to multi-task and be both analytical and strategic. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented person with strong problem solving abilities. Team oriented with strong organizational and planning skills
- Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages