Are you ready to take a step up, take ownership of an eCommerce platform or ready for a change of environment where you leave the office on time??
This role requires a technical hands-on eCommerce specialist - someone who thrives in a fast-paced culture and enjoys building stakeholder relationships across . A strong networker, you will be able to establish credibility and manage buy-in from stakeholders across all levels of the business.
The role will lead and manage relationships with key external agencies in Website Operations and Development as well as Digital Marketing (Paid Search, SEO). It will ensure we adopt and establish best practice for development documentation, JIRA in-house, QA, and user testing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving customer insights based on online and CRM analytics and reporting which will influence commercial decisions, direction and future strategic priorities.
- Develop and execute the eCommerce & Digital Marketing strategy for the brand in line with the marketing plan
- Manage CSS and HTML content to ensure optimal site performance and results
- Develop and implement strategies in conjunction with the Marketing team to optimise traffic to the site using various levers (SEO, PPC, affiliations, social media advertising, etc.)
- Track and measure the site using analytics to improve the overall performance objectives (e.g. frequency, conversion, average order size) on all devices (web, mobile, tablet)
- Manage weekly eDM schedule, database segmentation, and updates of online content
- Optimise site usability, online assortment, e-merchandising strategy: merchandising, promotions and A/B testing
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders to ensure integration of platforms
- Constantly analyse performance and advise the business of opportunities to enhance UX
- You will be supported by a dynamic Brand Manager, be based in an excellent head office in South Yarra with great culture and access to generous product discounts
For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org