Our client is seeking a Consultant to manage their e-Campaigns. They will be joining a busy team of Campaign managers jumping in to work with clients to receive requests to support outgoing email communications. The e-Campaign Manager is responsible for cross-organizational Eloqua e-mail campaign execution, implementation of creative designs, campaign operational quality control and ensuring the collection of standard automation metrics. The Consultant must be able to multi-task including managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously. The position interfaces with members of the cross-organizational marketing team as well as individual project stakeholders and client managers.
The e-Campaign Manager ensures quality execution of multi-step email campaigns and monitors deliverability, bounce backs and related effectiveness metrics and ensures analytic reports are available for each campaign. A solid understanding of online e-marketing media test methodology and email and landing page best practices is required.
The successful candidate must be energetic and a collaborative team player with the ability to take direction, definite processes and influence others. Strong organizational skills are critical along with an open-minded approach to challenging the status quo. You must be able to work with highly ambiguous problems taking responsibility to find a realistic path to a solution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with requestors to configure communications in Eloqua, receive and upload the list, upload the content and send the emails out. E-Campaign Manager will bring knowledge of Eloqua’s capabilities and functionality to hit the ground running.
- Support marketing in setting up and maintaining a technical architecture for campaigns.
- Develop ongoing marketing automation campaigns to manage all stages of lead/contact nurturing development.
- Audit marketing operational and planned campaign plans to ensure market readiness.
- Ongoing audit of qualified/unqualified contacts with integration to salesforce.com
- Manage contact segmentation lists according to stakeholder direction and compliance requirements.
- Adobe and HTML coding familiarity.
- Demonstrated flexibility and decision making skills under pressure.