eCRM Programme Manager
Our client is a multi-brand online retailer who work only with the best beauty brands to promote, recommend and sell on their site. Their mission is to use their expert knowledge to offer their customers a one-stop-shop for the best beauty products on the market.
We are looking for a eCRM Programme Manager to join their growing London team, to lead on the design and development of the email marketing programme. Ultimately this role will be responsible for increasing the overall commercial performance of revenues derived from email sales, as well as increasing the overall growth rate of new subscriber acquisition.
In a nutshell, we’re looking for someone who is used to working with big data sets, numbers and complex analytics. You will be able to quickly understand consumer behaviour, and know how to use this insight to implement complex segmentation, in order to personalise the customer experience. You will be resilient, driven and have the ability to deliver in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Lead the best practice of email marketing activity within the business with the goal of maximising lifetime revenue from every subscriber
• Manage the logic and build of segmentation and targeting strategies that maximise conversion, retention, average order value, whilst minimising unsubscribe rates
• Work closely with our merchandising and technology teams to ensure the templates that we’re using are designed to maximise revenue whilst delivering exceptionally good customer experience and brand perception
• Review the logic and frequency of how our emails and outbound activities are produced and implement changes to improve these
• Ensure that our programs are designed to personalise and maximise revenues for key customer segments including, but not limited to, new subscribers, non purchasers, regular purchasers, VIP’s, at-risk and lapsed customer types
• Utilising our existing data sources and BI tools to create a roadmap of activities that will ultimately make the company a best in class email marketing retailer
• Review the way that we collect information about individual and make recommendations so that data we collect will improve and enhance our targeting efforts
• Review, analyse and prepare management reporting designed for executives to understand and interpret how our email marketing efforts are performing
• Identify and create an action plan to mitigate lapsed and/or infrequent customers to ensure we do not lose them
• Identify ways that our email marketing and targeting capabilities and be leveraged to complement or grow other channels.
Required Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience in an analytical and data driven eCRM role
• A solid understanding of “big data” And/or statistical modelling, data science
• Understanding of best practice CRM techniques
• Hands on, intimate knowledge, of an enterprise level email marketing platform (Emarsys, Exact Target, Responsys etc)
• Very strong analytical and numerical capabilities
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
• Business information tools such as Cognos or similar
• Bachelor's degree in business, advertising, computer science or similar related field is desirable
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
eCRM Programme Manager