Vitamin T is currently recruiting for a customer centric, tech/creative savvy and driven individual to fill a full-time position on our client's eBusiness support team! Our ideal candidate loves to learn new things, takes initiative to find new projects, doesn’t get frustrated easily, and enjoys working in an interesting, challenging environment.
This candidate will be responsible for supporting clients with web applications, managing client websites using a proprietary Content Management System, and training end-users on a variety of tools and services. This position is primarily customer-service focused, but also includes light creative and technical support responsibilities.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience of desktop, technical, or Internet support
- Ability to rapidly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences
- Ability to cope with stressful situations in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of PC systems and Internet technologies
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- Website management with a Content Management System (e.g. WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Monday-Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm