The our client is seeking a Global Digital Marketing Automation Specialist to assist the
Marketing team with the development, innovation, and support of marketing automation programs on
email and other platforms.
The Parterships team is part of the client's Internet Marketing organization. This entrepreneurial, forwardthinking,
award-winning team works with thousands of partners globally to drive consideration of the client
and traffic to the site every day, making it one of the most impactful marketing channels. The
Partnerships team is based in the offices in Bellevue, WA and works closely with business partners at other locations across the globe.
The Partner Marketing team is responsible for growing consideration and adoption by communicating
brand value to partners externally, building experiences, product, infrastructure and automation to
help drive growth through marketing campaigns and key partnerships.
As Global Digital Marketing Automation Specialist, your focus will be on helping the Partnerships team
automate, improve, and manage processes that optimize and deploy marketing campaigns through
marketing channels (email, web, social, others) to partners. Specifically, your role will be to do the
- Serve as digital marketing automation SME. Excellent understanding of external service
providers offerings and develop comprehensive internal technology infrastructure
- Maintain a deep, comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
- Innovate ways to improve delivery of marketing messaging through email and social channels
- Serve as a marketing process management expert. Identify areas of inefficiency and design and
execute process improvements
- Test and improve campaigns, specifically designed to support Partner Marketing objectives.
Provide reporting to stakeholders and be able to interpret results
- Work with cross-functional teams and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years project/program management
- Proficient in SQL, Python and APIs, Salesforce, advanced excel skills and strong aptitude to learn
new systems and technologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced
- Assert extreme attention to detail and demand the highest quality standard for all documents
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members
and stakeholders across the organization
- Possess strong analytical skills and be comfortable with data