Seeking Digital Marketing Project Managers/Account Managers/Supervisors to join my pharmaceutical client for a long term contract opportunity!
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
• Manage day-to-day multi-channel tactics from kick-off to delivery. Multi-channel tactics include but are not limited to: websites, mobile, email, Interactive Visual Aid, direct mail, and others in accordance with BMS multi-channel standards and roadmap. The strongest emphasis is on web/mobile.
• Accountable for the management of the Development, testing and launch phases of all projects.
• Responsible and accountable to coordinate status meeting(s), track project deliverables, obtain cost estimates and timing, review SOWs, gather status updates from project stakeholders, identify project issues and meet launch dates.
• Partner with internal groups and external agencies to develop an implementation plan for delivery of the Multi-channel tactics based off the approved creative brief
• Coordinate and lead the activities between Internal (Channel Integration Hub, IT, Studio, Hubs, Marketing Ops) and external (vendors, agency partners) partners as appropriate in facilitating the delivery of multichannel tactics.
• Update the “project tracker”, a centralized project management system, with the projects’ key milestone dates. • Produce reports to run status meetings and to facilitate HUB/Brand discussions
• Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on the implementation of multi-channel tactics
• Responsible for identifying process improvement to existing processes within the Marketing Operations functional area
• Provide input into multichannel standards
• Identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area
• Strong digital implementation background
• Strong understanding of the key steps surrounding a digital implementation
• Background working in or with a regulated industry
• Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments
• Strong project/program management skills
• Strong communication / presentation skills