Are you an experienced Marketing professional or Researcher who is looking for a rewarding and ever changing workday? If so, our Fortune 500 technology client is hiring a Customer Engagement Specialist to work on-site at either of their offices located in Redwood Shores or Pleasanton,CA.
As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for recruiting research participants for user experience sessions (UX) and guiding them through the process. Our client has a worldwide customer base and global customer outreach is vital to their organization. UX studies you will recruit for include onsite visits to one of the Usability labs, remote studies via the web, and offsite events in the USA and other countries. The Customer Engagement Specialist will work closely with researchers and product managers to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly qualified.
The Applications User Experience Team (AppsUX) designs and tests user interfaces on enterprise applications. Our team is a global team and consists of user experience researchers, designers, engineers and product managers. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a passion for unparalleled customer service as well as a drive to get things done in a timely manner.
• Understand, gather and review participant qualification and research requirement from usability engineers and product managers
• Recruit research participant candidates from internal databases, customer lists, employee referrals and online social/networking sites.
• Screen potential candidates by phone, email, survey, etc., schedule and confirm qualified participants, present and collect required legal form, distribute compensation and more
• Track UX activities and maintain UX databases
• Promote upcoming UX activities via onlie social/networking sites
• Other projects and tasks assigned at will, including other UX oriented initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
• B.S or B.A. in Marketing. Business Administration, Project Management or similar degree preferred
• 2-3 years of market research, business/office administration, project management, or a similar experience
• Work experience in high tech industry is desired
• Clear and practiced communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service and diplomacy
• Excellent written and verbal skills, enjoys speaking to participants on the phone, good phone manners, and a friendly disposition
• Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to multi-task effortlessly while managing deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced, frequently changing environment, easily relates to people with all different types of personalities.
• Takes initiative; does not live by the job description, rather works to exceed expectations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and experience using an online database
• Possess a positive “can do,” service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues
• Fun, outgoing personality
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs