Our client, a global consulting company, is looking for a Content Editor and Strategist to join a fun and dedicated team responsible for global behavior change programs and digital product marketing efforts. The ideal candidate has both content strategy and content editing experience, someone who understands the frameworks around storytelling, and also has superior writing and grammar skills.
As a Content Editor & Strategist, you will help design and execute multi-channel internal marketing campaigns. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams that include strategists, visual designers, business, and learning experts. You will be the team's expert for all aspects of communications, including written assets and content elements that are on brand and consistent with our work across all products and portfolios.
- Develop communication strategies and plans that resonate with the target audience(s) while supporting defined communication goals and product team outcomes
- Create and refine content that aligns with user experience objectives and established brand guidelines
- Illustrate concepts by creating rough content, copy, and additional related assets
- Take ownership of content deliverables
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to bring technical expertise, answer questions and troubleshoot problems
- Work with other content editors and strategists to define content elements for the purpose of product branding and written/verbal standards
- Help drive communication best practices and guidelines
- 5+ years of experience creating and executing marketing campaigns, including content and assets for web, mobile, and occasionally print
- **Strong skill-set in one of the following areas:
- Agile marketing, digital marketing tools, organizational psychology, and/or leadership roles in transformations
- Knowledge of effective marketing strategies and tactics that drive great awareness and calls to action
- Ability to process complex information, using data to inform decisions, and communicate it simply
- User empathy & an understanding of behavior change methodologies
- PowerPoint expertise for presenting concepts and developing communications programs and plans
- Creative problem solving and superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and conflicting feedback with grace under pressure
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not necessary.