Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in San Diego!
Skills and responsibilities include:
• Command of content design fundamentals (for example: principles of grammar and professional writing) and writing and editing basics. Follows guidelines for style, voice and tone, branding, and form factors.
• Executes project-based content deliverables (for example: user interface text, help topics, general messaging, tooltips, and customer emails) using industry-standard authoring tools.
• Ability to work closely with other professionals to turn jargon into conversational language without compromising accuracy, and independently research industry topics to establish clarity and accuracy.
• Demonstrates strong verbal communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously, including the ability to communicate the importance of the content designer’s role to people who might not be familiar with it.
• Reviews own work for accuracy, adherence to style guide, and voice and tone. Owns the outcome by following content through the entire process to ensure it is implemented as designed.
• Aware of customer feedback, needs, and personas (for example: feedback and insights from research, call drivers, and data analytics) and uses that information to improve the quality of content to better meet customers’ needs.
• Effectively contributes points of view and the rationale behind content design decisions.