The Director of Marketing and Communication is an executive level position that will manage a small team for marketing execution.
Responsible for leading all marketing efforts, including the strategy, development and execution of end-to-end marketing programs, events, and communications that drive brand awareness. This position will develop, shape and disseminate the market messages to a variety of audiences using different approaches. Candidate with partner with other senior management team members to coordinate communications to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Responsible for the messaging, editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive, long-term enterprise-wide communications, marketing, and branding strategy consistent with the strategic goals, plans, and aspirations of the Company.
- Leads and oversee multiple facets of marketing initiatives: including marketing strategic planning, digital strategies (web, portals, email tools), video production, social media, brand management, events, B2B marketing, sales enablement.
- Ensure articulation and consistency of desired brand image and position across all stakeholder groups (internal and external) – ensuring all deliverables adhere to corporate brand guidelines.
- The Director of Marketing and Communications will work cross-functionally with other leaders and teams to support holistic execution of brand strategy and the business unit goals. Lead and manage execution of brand strategy, being a brand champion and advocate.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budget. Plan and leverage data and analytics to drive insights; develop and implement metrics to measure results of marketing strategies; provide analyses and recommendations to support continuous growth.
- Lead marketer at company sponsored events to ensure consistent branding and communication messaging.
- Develop and lead employee communication strategies and community outreach programs.
- Lead the development and execution of the organization’s strategic communications plans
- Evaluate and produce as necessary: purpose statement, value prop, story assets, personas, message playbook, etc.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
Minimum Qualifications-Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; M.B.A. or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10-15 experience in a leadership Marketing role for a B2B Company
- Experience building and implementing cohesive, strategic Agency marketing and communications plans across print, digital and social channels required.