Associate Community Manager/Social Media
One Year Contract
Are you a social media rockstar? Bring your talents to the leading international coffee retailer HQ'd in Seattle. We have an immediate need for a heavy hitter social media expert to be the voice behind the client's brand across a variety of social media platforms primarily Twitter, Instagram and Tumbler. HUGE PLUS if you are bilingual Spanish, have a mix of copywriting and have worked for big brands/agency, public relations or corporate.
The candidate we’re seeking is more than just socially savvy. They’re wise. You’ve spent a great deal of time engaging with social mediums both as a consumer as well as a manager for a major consumer Brand. And as a result, it’s left you with clear opinions on the role of social media within our culture, as well as the role Brands can and should play in order to drive deeper, more meaningful experiences for their consumer base. We’re interested in what those opinions are.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated history of managing communities for major consumer Brands, across multiple platforms. Your depth of platform knowledge (both functional as well as strategic) and your proven ability to drive meaningful engagement with your communities that fueled both growth and positive sentiment will set you apart from the field.
Our team is small but mighty, and has experienced great success to date based on our collective belief in the ability of the client's Brand to enhance the connections we have with consumers through thoughtful digital experiences. From a robust social presence, to mobile payment, to a best-in-class loyalty program, we’re consistently at the leading edge. And yet we know we have miles yet to go and we’re always looking for like minds to help us get there. Is that you?
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Work closely with strategic planners, internal stakeholders and agencies on social media strategy and editorial calendar development
• Proactively manage branded social media channels and editorial calendars across brands – following process and delivering on schedule
• Help drive content development – strategy through execution – providing a social perspective on the work
• Provide creative format recommendations by channel (paid or unpaid) that best deliver against campaign objectives
• Curate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate social channels
• Posting to social channels: maintain a consistent voice across channels aligned with branding and target audience
• Engage, spark discussions, surprise and delight customers across social channels
• Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation
• Discover trending topics, community needs, and interests of target audience across social media, adjusting content and messaging accordingly
• Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite, etc)
A driving passion for social media, building community, interacting with consumer audiences.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
Ability to execute brand voice guidelines in social content.
Understanding of the basic mechanisms of paid media in social channels.
Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
In-depth familiarity with major and emerging social media platforms. (Strong interest and experience with Twitter, G+, YouTube)
Summary of Experience
• 3-5 years of professional level social media experience
• Strong knowledge of platform capabilities
• Passion for digital marketing
• Team leadership
• Energized by working in a fast paced organization
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Associate Community Manager/Social Media