START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS (possible extensions)
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY (10010)
** A FORTUNE 500 LUXURY BRAND IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE ALLOCATOR **
The Associate Allocator is responsible for effectively managing store inventory levels to support overall sales and inventory plans. The Allocation team is collaborative and partners closely with the Buying, Planning and Field teams.
- Develop allocation strategies to improve sell thru at the store, style, color and size level.
- Optimize initial allocations and replenishment strategies to existing stores and new store openings, based on sales trends, and fixture capacity/presentation at the style/color size level.
- Develop thorough knowledge of store and district level performance through extensive data analysis.
- Work closely with Buyers and Planners to collaborate and drive allocation strategies, and ensure alignment with cross-functional partners.
- Analyze size selling reports by vendor/department; make necessary adjustment to maximize opportunity and work with buying team on recommending size scales for future buys.
- Participate in business meetings with strong point of view bringing allocation perspective to the table in regards to business improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Detailed knowledge of retail math
- ***Advanced Microsoft Excel skills / formula writing***
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs