Large Media and Entertainment brand is looking for a Workflow Coordinator to join their in-house creative services team. This is a fast paced environment with an ever growing workload. The initial intention of the retouching assistant is to provide additional support for day-to-day projects as they transition into the department. Primary responsibilities are to check Activities, procure assets as needed, communicate with Project Management, Production Managers and Creative regarding timing, expectations and deliverables.
Hours: 11am-7pm or 10am-6pm
- Tracking assets as they enter the system (This includes managing and distributing new assets to creative staff. For example, new Insets, electronics, UI screens, key art, device lockups, and tv/inset combos. An updated pdf will be created and forwarded to Creative staff to utilities new, retouched imagery instead of picking up original jpgs.)
- Working with Photo Editors to maintain current image folders so to retire old images keeping the folders manageable
- Managing the Retouching Hot Sheet
- Communicating with Director, the Retouching staff and other team members
- Working on simpler files as the need arises
- Entering project information and forwarding activities to Retouchers
- Setting deadline expectations based on the work and deliverables
- Basic editing in PhotoShop
- Forwarding all newly created master art for upload to the internal systems
- Eventually, the position will include managing certain Clients retouching requirements
Looking for someone with:
- 3 years solid agency environment Retouching experience.
- Strong understanding of procedures, file management, server structure, file naming conventions.
- Willingness to learn an internal Project Management system.